I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Ishaan Sharma. I’m BEAMING, you guys. I would like to thank Ishaan for nominating me and for the support. I’m a new blogger and I believe he is as well but through supporting one another we are growing. He writes poems and enthralling short stories. Please go and check it out, he’s great!
And thanks once again for finding my random rants interesting enough.
The rules for the award are?
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees for their nomination through their blog or social media.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
Why did I start blogging?
I started blogging so I could be able to share my spontaneous thoughts with fellow bloggers and to read various blogs as well.
Which is the best place I have visited?
It has to be the botanical gardens. I’m a suker for nature.
What is the one dream I would do anything to achieve?
To play professional netball.
Do I have a lucky number? Why do I consider it to be so?
I don’t have a lucky number.
If I could choose between free food and free travel, what would I take? FREE TRAVEL!!
Do I believe in magic? Why?
No, I don’t believe in magic.
If I could get three wishes, what would they be?
1. To relocate to London
2. Open a coffee shop
3. To work at Starbucks at least once in my lifetime.
What is my favourite weapon from the ancient Era?
If I could control one of the four elements(fire, water and wind) which would it be?
What is my favourite quote?
“You only get one life, it’s actually your duty to live it as fully as possible.” – Will Trainer
My favourite animal?
I’m not fond of animals
My nominess for the award are:
My questions are:
- What is the most inspiring film you’ve watched?
- Top 4 countries you would like to visit?
- What do you wish to achieve through this platform?
- What does your creative process look like?
- Tea or coffee?
- Favourite author?
- What is the most absurd thing you’ve ever done?
- Current read?
- Would you rather purchase a book or borrow it from the library?
- Indoors or outdoors?
- What is your mantra?